Monday, September 24, 2012

Pitching Tents in America: The Pinewood Derby Has A Whole New Meaning

by Jim Kopetz

Pitching tents is the least of the Boy Scouts' problems.

What is it about grown men surrounded by boys? Is there some preternatural urge that seeks to isolate little boys and force them into sodomy and dry hand jobs?



There has been an eye on the Boy Scouts of America for the last decade or so, and what has come out is a scandalous as something out of the Catholic diocese; rape, torture, strange knots and "Pinewood Derbies". I was a member of the boy scouts and I don't ever remember hearing tales of heavy breathing and rolling in the leaves. Of course, I have blacked out a large part of my childhood so I suppose the possibility exists. There was one time when we found a large "night-crawler" and were told to feed it peanuts and rub it's two bellies…



Nevermind that!

The Boy Scouts has a lot to answer for, and although they have not yet reached the depravities of the Catholic Church, they are well on their way. This is the prelude to the end of the world.





Sources:

2 comments:

  1. I have an idea for a molestation-free party in the woods. Chemical castration for every leader. Just enough meds. To sustain a flaccid penis til the party is over!

    M.C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch. Right in the childhood. I have fond memories of racing pinewood derby cars with my dad, but now those memories feel tainted.

    ReplyDelete