Thursday, March 15, 2012

After Fifty Posts, I'd Like to Share My Mission Statement.

by Jim Kopetz




    After writing for some time I realized that I never introduced myself or what this site is to me. Well, here we go...

    My name is Jim Kopetz and I am...a writer. There. I said it. I'll admit I may not always be at my best, but goddamn if I don't give my all. The topics covered will be broad, and they will be lightning rods. I'm here to fight the bastards, both extreme left, extreme right, and everyone in between.


    Politics in this country has become a satire of itself, so I feel the need to approach it as such. It's not a game it is a bloodsport and not for those with a weak stomach. Things will get ugly. Things will get weird.


    World news will be presented in a more serious fashion, at least to a certain extent. But too many lives are lost to make light of most goings on in the world. Religion, well, depends on the day.


    I am drawn to literature and film and feel sorry for this new generation that can barely read four levels below them, let alone their own class. To combat this I'll review films both new and old, recommend books and movies.

    As for the other contributors, I leave the floor to them. It's open season and the fuckers must be taken down. Whoever is with me, is with me. If not, I'll see you in the headlines. 

    There's only one truth when it comes to the prelude to the end of the world: we've only this one shot. One life on the battlefield. Make sure you're on the right side which may or may not be the winning side. The important aspect is the fact that you can choose.  Courtney and Jeff have proven true warriors and their work is nothing short of bloody knuckles and true grit. If you're sick of the corruption, the lies, the hypocrisy, the genocide, the politicians, the priests, the monsters or the beasts, feel free to join us, but I must warn you. Things are going to get ugly. Things are going to get weird. This is the prelude to the end of the world.


    Admirably yours,
       
    Jim Kopetz



1 comment:

  1. If you'd like to join the fight, follow us or email me directly at kopetzj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete