Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Where Do the Sane Fit In?

by Jim Kopetz




    When no one represents the best interest of the country, what are we to do? Do whom do we turn?

    After Romney declared he would close Planned Parenthood, I knew I no longer had a candidate I could back. Obama's policies on civil liberties makes me seethe, and I can't imagine voting for him.

    
    NDAA, assassinations, attacking private citizens. I cannot stand for this. But Romney has proven he is a shell of a human being and Santorum is simply a shell. Who do the sane look to in these times?

    It's been a rough week. Romney formally declared he will be a puppet of the hardcore right-wingers. Santorum has lost his mind and has become a serious amyl-nitrate addict, so they say. And Obama has shown himself to be a Republican wolf in an Democratic sheep's wool.

    Where do we turn? Are our choices this limited? If so, I weep for the future. Is this the prelude to the end of the world?


No comments:

Post a Comment