Friday, May 11, 2012

So Much, So Few


"If it be love indeed, tell me how much."
                 - Cleopatra from Shakespeare's Antony and Cleopatra


Tis love indeed,
stored ages ago.
How much grain?
Has it evolved, has it grown?
However much you need.

For your beauty is endless,
from head to toe.
Degrees unsure,
neither hidden nor known.
Oh dear you've left me breathless.

I could not sum up,
your beauty unless.
I felt my heart upon your breast.
As it palpitates, it's yours,
to dance within the rhythm.

Your eyes do shine,
in sync with smile.
Your bosom a shrine,
as if carved with guile.
Your hips are perfection,
like god had a file.
And legs that do seem,
to go on for miles.

To end this with love,
and this I hold true.
I think of you so much,
and so much seems so few.






No comments:

Post a Comment