Saturday, May 4, 2013

Mark Sanford is a Fraud and Joel Sawyer is a Ghost.

by Jim Kopetz


I tried reasoning with them. I tried getting an answer to the question that plagues us. What are these politicians doing to inspire the "new generation". The answer: Fuck the "new generation".
It's a sad state of affairs when an ex-governor posts his cellphone number in an open letter to not only his constituents, but the entire world. The act itself is borderline insane and takes guts. I called him at 2:30 am, not expecting an answer but low and behold the man picks up. I could tell immediately that he was drunk, but so was I, so I expected good conversation. Unfortunately I was dispirited. 


"Hello?" he said. "Is this Mark Sanford?" "Yes." "Holy shit, I mean, I apologize. How's life? I admire the passion you exude in both your professional and personal life." "Thanks for the kind words." "I'd love to interview you about your political comeback. I'm sure you have a lot to say." "Contact Joel Sawyer."

I called. And called. And called. Nothing.

Are you scared, Mr. Sanford? 


Are you real, Mr. Sawyer?


Show your scrotums and invest in the people. You ask for the voice of the people yet you tease those of us who care with perverted sex talk and immoral tales of lascivious gratuity. This is the prelude to the end of the world:




No comments:

Post a Comment