Thursday, May 2, 2013

Mark Sanford: Man of Mystery

by Jim Kopetz



Mark Sanford is a complicated man. One can't help but admire his passion in both politics, and personal life; but is he as open as he declares...

He recently released his cellphone number: (843)367-1010


Say what you will but that's a ballsy move for a politician. I myself didn't believe it until I called the number and had a five minute conversation with the former Governor. It was surreal and eye-opening. I was quite inebriated on Old Crow but managed to keep it together, although I did question if it was truly Mark Sanford I was speaking to at least three times. He was patient, to say the least.

Anyway if you'd like to read an interview with Mark Sanford on Prelude to the End of the World, please contact Joel Sawyer at (864)266-9925 and request an interview. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment