Tuesday, February 7, 2012

UPDATED: East Haven Mayor Proves Himself to be Bulbous Ass...on National Television.

by Jim Kopetz


    How Joe Maturo set the bar for self-destructing on camera in this year of our lord 2012. From local news to cable satire.

    UPDATE: Apparently I missed the January 26, 2012 episode of The Colbert Report because it just so happens that Mayor Maturo was a topic of conversation. That's right folks, his remark was so idiotic that in made it onto The Colbert Report.

    I was unable to find a way to embed the video so just click on the link below.
(Maturo discussion begins at 13:05)   

    Original Video below:


1 comment:

  1. "I heard a great taco joke today..."
    "Sir, I really don't think that's appropriate given the situation. You have to face the press in less than five minutes."
    "I dunno. It's...how does it go again?"
    "Sir..."
    "Tacos...having dinner with tacos? No...fuck it I'll just improvise."
    "Ugh."

    ReplyDelete