Sunday, April 15, 2012

Shotgun Art: Part III

by Jim Kopetz


    Following such forerunner's as Hunter S. Thompson and William S. Burroughs (who created the piece above), I decided to throw my hat into the proverbial ring and give Shotgun Art a shot, no pun intended.

    Previous Entries:
       Shotgun Art 
       Shotgun Art: Part II   

    This is my third go around now and I relish the act of creating each piece. There is something quite relaxing about shooting pellets into the faces of sworn enemies and betrayers of trust. As the picture begins to mutate and tear and reveal a much deeper truth, I often find myself hollering in a state of pure joie de vivre. Once again each piece is up for sale or barter. Email me with an offer (pint of whiskey, 2 packs of camel filters, $20, etc.) at kopetzj@gmail.com. Now, on with the show!

"The Last Laugh of William Clinton"
by Jim Kopetz

"Curious Vacuity"
by Jim Kopetz
    All pieces are signed and will be shipped within 24hrs. of request.

No comments:

Post a Comment