Sunday, April 7, 2013

Tomorrow Never Knows

by Jim Kopetz


Eat more. Your diet is unhealthy.

Do you really want to die young or is that a facade you've created to explain your failures? Start working out. Why should women want you? 

- I think I'm a good person. -

Who the fuck cares about that anymore? Do you really believe that morals play into a fantasy? No. You're an asshole. You think you deserve a good life because you've studied a few books? Enough childish behavior. Build muscle.

- I've been building a mental muscle. - 

So fucking what?! So just because you can make someone laugh you think you're worth their time?

- Yes. - 

Are you kidding me? What are your financial prospects?

- I'm not sure. - 

Do you have any ambition whatsoever?

- I write. - 

And how has that worked out for you?

- All right, I guess. - 

Grow up. Start working out. Become desirable. 

- I don't know how. - 

Tomorrow is the beginning of the rest of your life. Or the beginning of the end depending on one's view. Don't ask yourself why you're not wanted. Ask yourself, why should I be? What do I have to offer? Love? Knowledge? Laughter?

This is the prelude to the end of the world. 

1 comment:

  1. Such a sad commentary on how we all at times see ourselves!

    ReplyDelete